- H.A.C(Human Attention Clothing) Hand Wash is recommended.
- Machine (or hand wash) cold water with similar colors. we recommend 30 degrees or a cold wash setting if using a machine.
- Turn the garment inside out when washing in the machine.
- Use mild washing powder.
- Use a gentle machine setting such as “Hand Washing” to avoid the spin cycle that can damage your garment’s color quality.
- Line dries out of sunlight as the sun can cause color damage.
- Iron using the cotton setting.
Note: The color may be slightly different due to the photograph’s lighting.